We at SuperTrader S.C.T.V. LTD. (“we”, “us” or “the Company”) take great care to protect your privacy and are committed to safeguard the information which you share with us (“user” or “you”).
- What type of information we collect
- How we collect your information
- How we use the information we collect
- With whom we share the information, and for what purpose
- For how long we retain the information we collect
- How do we safeguard your information
- How to contact us
What type of information we collect
We collect two types of data and information from our users:
- The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”).
We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information, which includes navigational and clickstream data that shows what pages are visited and how long various features are used, and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Services; etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of our Services.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). This includes the following:
- Subscribers’ information:If you decide to register through the Services and become a subscriber (“Subscriber”) you will be asked to provide Personal Information to us. The Personal information we collect through the registration process includes your full name, mobile phone number, e-mail address and details regarding your residential area.
- User Submissions:We may also collect and display content which our Subscribers voluntarily submit and upload through their use of the Services (Collectively “User Submissions”). In addition, we collect information which you share with us by using our chat feature. You acknowledge that we as well as other users may see your User Submissions as well as other Personal Information which you make publicly available through our Services.
We may also store, use or share information which does not enable identification of an individual user (e.g. Non-personal Information or Personal Information in non-human readable form) in any circumstances. If we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
How we collect information
There are two main methods we may use to collect information:
- We collect information through your use of the Services. In other words, when you are using our Services, we are aware of it and may gather the information relating to such usage. For example, when you navigate through the list of brokers who have integrated our services into their website, we may gather information relating to such navigation.
- We collect information which our Subscribers provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which our Subscribers provide when they register through the Services, respond to communications from us and post or upload User Submissions through the Services.
Cookies and other technologies
A “cookie” is a small piece of information which is assigned to your device while you are browsing the internet. Cookies are very helpful and can be used for various different purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and to compile statistical data on your use of our Services.
You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your browser preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
How we use the information we collect
In addition to the purposes listed above, the information we collect, which may include your Personal Information, is used for the following purposes:
- To set up Subscribers’ account with regard to our Services;
- To provide our Services to our users (e.g. offer trading news and video tutorials; provide trading tools and brokers’ information; etc.);
- To identify and authenticate your access to the Services;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates;
- To offer you exclusive offers and promotions or those of our business partners and affiliates (see below under “Marketing”);
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Services;
- To perform a research or to conduct anonymous analytics in order to improve and customize our Services to your needs and interests;
- To support and troubleshoot our Services and to respond to your queries;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request; and
With whom we share the information we collect
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to companies within our group (“the Group”), our subsidiaries, affiliated companies and subcontractors. In addition, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information with other trusted third party service providers or partners, who are located in different jurisdictions across the world, for the purpose of: (i) storing or processing Personal Information on our behalf (e.g. cloud computing service providers); (ii) assisting us with our business operations, providing our Services and improving it; (iii) performing research, technical diagnostics and analytics with regard to the Services; and (iv) communicating promotional and informational materials, in accordance with our marketing policy (see below under “Marketing”).
We may disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Third party collection of information
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. To the extent that you disclose your information to other parties via our Services (e.g. by clicking on a link to other websites or applications), different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them.
For how long we retain the information we collect?
We value your privacy and control over your Personal Information, and therefore you may, at any time, request to change and update it by emailing us at email@example.com. You can also request that we will correct errors or that we will erase your Personal Information (except for your transaction history and other data that we are required to keep under applicable laws) by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise we retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Services and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
How do we safeguard and transfer your information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of our users’ information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Since we operate globally, it may be necessary to transfer your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union. The data protection and other laws of these countries may not be as comprehensive as those in the European Union − in these instances we will take steps to ensure that a similar level of protection is given to your Personal Information. You hereby consent to transfer of your Personal Information to countries outside the European Union.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse our Services or acted in an inappropriate manner, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
We use a third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you use our Services. This technology uses Non-personal Information with regards to your use of our Services to serve advertisements to you. We may also use other third parties to assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices.
We may use your Personal Information ourselves or by using our third party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning the Services of our Company, services of our Group and services and products of our business partners and affiliates, which we believe may interest you.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further email offers from us or from our business partners and affiliates. In addition, at any time, you may request to unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by contacting by sending a blank message with the word “remove” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you unsubscribe we will remove your email address from our marketing distribution lists and from any future lists we may share with our marketing partners. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that by downloading, installing or accessing to our Services, we may share your Personal Information with our trusted partners for the purpose of e-mail marketing.
The Services are not designated to users under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you should not download or use the Services nor provide any Personal Information to us.
We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you. In the event that we become aware that a user under the age of 18 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, please contact us at email@example.com.
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about us
Supertrader S.C.T.V. Ltd
Jabotinsky 7, Moshe Aviv Tower, 19th Floor,
Ramat Gan, ISRAEL